Liver Gallbladder Cleanse

Last night and this morning I'm doing the Liver & Gallbladder Cleanse (I was given this file w/no author but found it was almost verbatum from Hulda Clark's book, The Cure for All Diseases, Pg. 555 – 558, I have added back a couple of items from Hulda Clark's version):  Download Liver-Gallbl Cleanse

I'm working on 'cleaning up' from my systemic yeast infection and other issues. I expected the cleanse to be a lot worse given it's description and instructions.  But I guess after eating the Candida Diet for 2 years, killing parasites for 1.5 years, exercising 3 or more times a week the whole time, doing a 3 week Kidney Cleanse only 14 days ago, and having on average three BMs a day previous to this cleanse – I suppose I might be the 'best case' scenario.  The worst case might be a person that the cleanse absolutely didn't work and he threw-up the whole concoction in the morning.  He was admittedly NOT in the 'great' shape I was previous to his cleanse.

Basically the cleanse cleans out your intestines and opens up your bile ducts via 2 doses of Epsom Salts the night before, then stimulates the bile ducts to release via the Olive Oil right before you go to sleep.  Over night lots (hopefully 100's to 1000's) of your gallstones, liver stones, and cholesterol crystals roll out of your open bile ducts into your intestines.  In the morning you clean our your intestines again with 2 more doses of Epsom Salts.

I would say I got out 100 – 150 stones and LOTS of 'Chaff' – cholesterol crystals.  Now for some further details on my experience:  The first two Epsom Salt drinks I waited for something to happen but it did not.  At 10pm I had a normal BM.  After drinking the olive oil mixture, and laying down perfectly still, I definitely felt the 'rolling marble' effect that Hulda Clark talked about.  I took 6 L-ornithine but still woke up at 2:30am to empty my very full bladder and tried to go back to sleep, felt a little nausea.  At 3am-ish I had a BM (of course mostly liquid now) and was able to sleep after that. (Note that when I've been sick 3 am seems to be when my bowels like to empty, so not making it through the night didn't surprise me).  In the morning there was no rush to go, but I went at 6am.  I drank the Epsom salts at 6am and 9:40am and followed that with the instructions of when and how to start eating.  I had another 6 visits to the bathroom between 7am and 10am.  And then another 7 BMs, from Noon to 9pm.  The next day I didn't have a BM at all – as I'm sure everything was solidifying.  And the 2nd day after the cleanse I got a few stones and some chaff with my normal BMs.  (One other note, as you may expect I was down 3 pounds the morning of the cleanse and that's got back to normal by the 4th day after the cleanse).

Now, 6 days after the cleanse, I would say my BMs are improved but it's still too early to note any other improvements . . . as with all things with your health – you just get to wait and see.